Ansell Trellchem VPS-Flash NPFA 1991-2005 Certified Suits
Certified with chemical flash fire and liquefied gas options
Manufacturer: Ansell 476520093
Combination of elastomers and plastics with a woven fabric and Nomex for chemical flash fire protection. Maximum protection against hazardous chemicals in liquid, vapor, gaseous and solid form, including warfare agents.
- Encapsulating design with hump; breathing apparatus worn inside the suit
- Strong, flexible material offers an outstanding chemical barriermore than 8 hours protection against a wide range of chemicals
- Chloroprene rubber outer layer provides excellent flame as well as abrasion resistance; no overcover required
- Seam stiched with aramide thread for superior strength and durability; taped with a rubber strip on the outside and a barrier laminate strip welded to the inside for a continuous barrier layer across the seam
- Gloves consist of three layers: An inner 4H SilverShield barrier glove; an outer chloroprene rubber glove; and a removable outer Kevlar glove; Trellchem Bayonet glove ring system offers quick and simple glove exchange (Kevlar glove providing mechanical protection is to be worn over the glove assembly)
- Strong and durable gastight zipper closes downwards and is protected by a splash guard
- Integrated bootie in the primary suit material (user must wear separate outer safety boots to cover the bootie)
- Large visor made of impact and chemical resistant, 2mm PVC material
- Fully repairable
·Breakthrough Time (Minutes)
Greater than 480: Acetone; Acetonitrile; Anhydrous ammonia; 1, 3 Butadiene; Carbon disulfide 95%; Chlorine; Dichloromethane; Diethyl amine; Dimethyl formamide; Ethyl acetate; Ethylene oxide; Heptane; Hexane; Hydrogen chloride; Methanol; Methyl chloride; Nitrobenzene; Sodium hydroxide 40%; Sulphuric acid 98%; Tetrachloroethylene; Tetrahydrofuran; Toluene
Greater than 1400: Lewisite; Mustard gas; Sarine; Soman; Tabun; VX
NFPA 1991-2005 certified, including optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements.
Warranty and Services
|Integrated bootie in the primary suit material, 2mm PVC large visor, inner 4H™ SilverShield™/outer Chloroprene Rubber/removable outer Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber glove, Trellchem Bayonet glove ring system; Combination of Elastomers and Plastics with woven Fabric and Dupont™ Nomex™ aramid fiber for chemical flash fire protection, encapsulating design with hump|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok