OHAUS™ Triple-Beam Balances
Well-equipped to weigh solids, liquids, powders or even animals. Effective magnetic damping of OHAUS Triple-Beam Balances coupled with appropriate beam capacity reduces oscillation and speeds weighing process.
Manufacturer: OHAUS™ 80000011
- Depending on model, comes with: stainless-steel pan, scoop, 6 in. dia. plate or plastic animal container
- Capacity is 2610g, when used with Weight Set (S40037)
- Precision ground pivots and patented self-aligning agate bearings to ensure reproducibility
- Easy zero adjustment remains firmly in place, while deep-notched, tiered beams with diecast, center-reading poise ensure correct positioning
- High-speed throughput allows for more weighings in less time
- Beams are easy to read because of their high-contrast markings, while an end-reading device eliminates parallax
- Nonmagnetic stainless-steel bearing covers and rust-resistant weighing platforms
- Heavy zinc base for exceptional stability, a tamper-resistant poise removable from only one spot on the beam, and attachment weights with recessed pivots to keep them from slipping or falling
- Standard Models: front beam is graduated from 0 to 10g in 0.1g divisions; center beam, from 100 to 500g in 100g divisions; rear beam, from 10 to 100g in 10g divisions
- Dial-O-Gram™ Models (02-034-27, -28): front beam is graduated from 100 to 500g in 100g increments; rear beam, from 10 to 100g in 10g increments; vernier dial from 0 to 10g in 0.1g increments
- Cat. No. 02-032-20 and 02-034-20 come with a tare beam for taring out the weight of sample containers
- Cat. No. 02-034-25 features a plastic animal container ideal for weighing small animals
Shipped fully assembled. Order polypropylene scoops (02-041-5) online.
Service agreement available.
|1.34 lb., 0.61 kg|
|Triple Beam Mechanical Balance w/ Removable Stainless Steel Pan|
|10 x 0.1g (front beam), 500 x 100g (middle beam),|
|With pan platform|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok