TAE Buffer, Tris-Acetate-EDTA, 1X Solution, Electrophoresis, Fisher BioReagents
- Save time and simplify your buffer preparation step by using ready-made Fisher BioReagents 1X TAE buffer solution
- Eliminates the hassle of dilution or waiting for powder to dissolve
- 1X solution contains 0.04M tris-acetate and 0.001M EDTA
- Tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- Functionally tested for use in electrophoresis applications
- TAE is a commonly used buffer for electrophoresis of nucleic acids in agarose gels
- Intended for laboratory research use only
|77-86-1, 6850-28-8, 139-33-3, 10378-23-1, 7732-18-5|
|Filtered through a 0.2-micron filter.|
Safety and Handling
May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Obtain medical attention. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Obtain medical attention. Do not induce vomiting. Obtain medical attention. . .
Recommended Storage : RT
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok