TBS, Tris Buffered Saline, 10X Solution, pH 7.4, Molecular Biology, Fisher BioReagents
- Save time and simplify your buffer preparation step by using concentrated Fisher BioReagents 10X TBS buffer solution - simply dilute as needed
- 10X solution contains 1.37M NaCl, 0.027M KCl and 0.25M tris
- To prepare a 1X solution, mix one volume of Fisher BioReagents 10X TBS solution with 9 volumes of ultrapure water, such as BP2819
- Filtered and autoclaved - ready to use stock TBS buffer
- Tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- TBS buffer is often used in immunodetection techniques such as Western blotting protocols
- Intended for laboratory research use only
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Tris Buffered Saline|
|7447-40-7, 7647-01-0, 7647-14-5, 77-86-1, 7732-18-5|
|DNase-, RNase- and Protease-Free|
|0.150-0.170 moles/L (1X Solution)|
|14000-17000 μS/cm (1X solution)|
|10X solution contains 1.37M Sodium Chloride, 0.027M Potassium Chloride, and 0.25M Tris/Tris-HCl.|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : RT
Spend $150 or more on select Fisher Bioreagents products, get a DNA/RNA model at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok