TE Buffer, Tris-EDTA, 100X Powder, pH 8.0, Molecular Biology, Fisher BioReagents
- Save time and simplify your preparation of buffer concentrate by using Fisher BioReagents 100X TE powder - simply add pure water
- Each pack contains the correct amount of pre-weighed powder to make 1L of 100X TE buffer containing 1.0 M tris and 0.1M EDTA
- Tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- TE buffer is routinely used for resuspending nucleic acid samples
- Intended for laboratory research use only
|Soluble in water|
|560 to 740μmhos/cm|
|170.2 to 175.4g|
Safety and Handling
Causes eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Ensure adequate ventilation. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Avoid ingestion and inhalation. Use personal protective equipment. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Obtain medical attention.
Recommended Storage : RT
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok