TE Buffer, Tris-EDTA, 100X Solution, pH 8.0, Molecular Biology, Fisher BioReagents
- Simplify your buffer prepraration by using ready-made Fisher BioReagents 100X concentrate TE buffer solution -simply dilute as needed
- 100X solution contains 1.0M tris and 0.1M EDTA
- Filtered through a 5 micron filter and autoclaved
- Tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- TE buffer (pH 8.0) is routinely used for resuspending DNA after precipitation
- Intended for laboratory research use only
|Filtered through a 0.2-micron filter.|
|Nalgene Poly Bottle|
Safety and Handling
Irritating to eyes and skin. Wear personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Avoid ingestion and inhalation. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Do not induce vomiting.
Recommended Storage : RT
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok