Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Troemner Alloy 8 Metric Precision Weight Sets, Class 1 with NVLAP Certificate
Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion
Manufacturer: Troemner 72311W
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1 to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- Weights sets 1mg-500g are provided in a high-quality polcarbonate set case
- Weight sets where the largest weight is 1kg and above are supplied in a felt line oak case
- Each polycarbonate case is placed in its own individual compartment
Sets are supplied in polypropylene case with individual compartments for each weight.
|Medium metric analytical weight set|
|ASTM Class 1|
|10mg to 50g|
|Cylindrical weight: 50g, 2 x 20g, 10g, 5g, 2 x 2g, 1g, sheet weight: 500mg, 2 x 200mg, 100mg, 50mg, 2 x 20mg, 10mg, Polycarbonate case|
|50g, (2)20g, 10g, 5g, (2)2g, 1g, 500mg, (2)200mg, 100mg, 50mg, (2)20mg, 10mg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok