Troemner Alloy 8 Metric Precision Weight Sets, Class 2 with Traceable Certificate
Excellent for high-precision calibrations and reference standards
Manufacturer: Troemner 72292T
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1 to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- Weight sets 1mg-500g are provided in a high-quality polcarbonate set case
- Weight sets where the largest weight is 1kg and above are supplied in a felt line oak case
- Each polycarbonate case is placed in its own individual compartment
1Set includes two 200g weights. 2Set includes two 2kg weights.
A NIST/NVLAP weight calibration certificate or traceable certificate may be purchased to meet all of your ISO, GLP, GMP, FDA, or nuclear requirements
|Medium Metric Analytical Weight Set|
|ASTM Class 2|
|1 g to 50 g|
|Cylindrical weight: 50g, 2 x 20g, 10g, 5g, 2 x 2g, 1g, Polycarbonate case|
|Traceable certificate, ISO9001|
|50 g, (2)20 g, 10 g, 5 g, (2)2 g, 1 g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok