Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Troemner Individual Analytical Precision Weights, Class 2 with Traceable Certificate
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications
Manufacturer: Troemner 70102T
Weights are designed so the specifications on surface finish, markings, construction, material density, and magnetic properties become more restrictive as the weight tolerances decrease in order to enable the weight to maintain its tolerance over time.
- Precision Analytical Individual Weights are made from the finest materials and are manufactured in sizes ranging from 1mg through 50kg
- Fractional weights 5mg to 500mg are made of stainless steel (30mg weights are aluminum)
- Fractional weights 3mg and below are made of aluminum
- Weights supplied in a rugged, precision-fit, high-quality polycarbonate case
- Can be also be used as reference standards as well as calibrating Class I balances as specified in OIML R 76
- Used to calibrate weighing instruments for important commercial transactions like gold and precious stones
- Calibrate Class 3 weights
|Two-piece metric analytical weight|
|ASTM Class 2|
|Traceable certificate, ISO9001|
|7.95g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Cylindrical with handling knob|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok