Troemner Individual Analytical Precision Weights, Class 3 with NVLAP Certificate
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications
Manufacturer: Troemner 70163W
Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1mg to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- 1g to 5kg are two-piece construction with handling knob
- Surfaces are polished to a perfect, mirror like finish
- Appropriate for calibrating balances with moderate precision and with a readability as low as 0.1g to 0.01g
- Weights 1mg through 2kg are supplied in a high-quality polycarbonate case
|Two-piece metric analytical weight|
|ASTM Class 3|
|7.95g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Cylindrical with handling knob|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok