Troemner Individual Analytical Precision Weights, UltraClass with Traceable Certificate
Highly polished kilogram and gram weights
Manufacturer: Troemner 70200T
Made of Troemner Alloy 8, a specially developed austenitic stainless steel that possesses closely controlled density, extremely low magnetic permeability, good stability, and resistance to corrosion and handling damage.
- Exclusive material has a density of 8.0 at 25°C (controlled to ±0.1%), is essentially nonmagnetic in the annealed condition, and will not transform to magnetic under any combination of temperature and cold work down to -195.5°C (-320°F)
- Fractional weights 500mg to 5mg are made of stainless steel (30mg weights are aluminum); fractional weights 3mg and below are aluminum
- The UltraClass weight tolerance is equal to ANSI/ASTM E617 Class 0 and exceeds OIML R 111 Class E2
- This class is used as a reference standard for calibrating other reference standards and weights and is appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.01mg
- Weights come in a rugged, precision-fit, high-quality polycarbonate case
- Supplied with a Traceable Certificate
|Metric analytical weight with handling knob|
|Traceable certificate, ISO9001|
|8.03g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Cylindrical with knob|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok