Troemner Stainless Steel Electronic Balance Calibration Weights, Class 1
Precision-crafted of stainless steel, with a highly polished finish
Manufacturer: Troemner 8138
All electronic balance weights are manufactured with adjusting cavities
- Weights 5kg to 30kg are flat on top with a recessed grip handle for easy handling and stacking
- Weights 1kg to 5kg are cylindrical in shape with a groove near the top to allow for easy handling and gripping
- Weights below 1kg are straight cylinders
- Fractional weights 500 mg to 5 mg are made of stainless steel (30 mg weights are aluminum); fractional weights 3 mg and below are made of aluminum
- Weights 5kg and below supplied in a rugged, precision-fit, high quality polycarbonate case with handling glove
- With Statement of Accuracy
The Statement of Accuracy does not provide Traceability and is not suitable for quality or regulatory requirements.
|Two-Piece Electronic Balance Calibration Weight|
|7.95g/cm3 at 20°C|
|ASTM Class 1|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok