Troemner Stainless Steel Electronic Balance Calibration Weights, UltraClass with NVLAP Certificate
Weight tolerances 50% better than ANSI/ASTM E617 Class 1
Manufacturer: Troemner 8024W
UltraClass weights are available with weight tolerances 50% greater than ANSI/ASTM E617 Class 1 tolerances. They combine high precision with the advantage of two-piece construction (1g and larger), avoiding costly replacement issues associated with one-piece weights.
- Weights 5kg to 30kg are flat on top with a recessed grip handle for easy handling and stacking
- Weights 1kg to 5kg are cylindrical in shape with a groove near the top to allow for easy handling and gripping
- Weights below 1kg are straight cylinders
- Fractional weights 500 mg to 5 mg are made of stainless steel (30 mg weights are aluminum); fractional weights 3 mg and below are made of aluminum
- Weights 5kg and below supplied in a rugged, precision-fit, high quality polycarbonate case with handling glove
- With NVLAP Certificate
5mg to 500mg are made of stainless steel (30mg weights are aluminum); 3mg and below are made of aluminum
|Two-Piece Electronic Balance Calibration Weight|
|7.85g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Cylindrical with groove|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok