Troemner UltraClass Platinum Calibration Weight Sets with NVLAP Certificate
For calibrating high-precision analytical balances with readability as low as 0.0001mg
Manufacturer: Troemner 7230UCPW
Made of Troemner Alloy 8, a specially developed austenitic stainless steel that possesses closely controlled density, extremely low magnetic permeability, good stability, and resistance to corrosion and handling damage. Exclusive material has a density of 8.0 at 25°C (controlled to ±0.1%), is essentially nonmagnetic in the annealed condition, and will not transform to magnetic under any combination of temperature and cold work down to -195.5°C (-320°F).
- Weight tolerance is equal to ANSI/ASTM E617 Class 000 and Class E0
- This class is used as a reference standard for calibrating other reference standards and weights where the stability of the environment and careful handling are assured
- Appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.0001mg
- Weights come with a Positive Calibration Tolerance Guarantee
- Fractional weights 5 to 500mg are made of stainless steel (except 30mg, which are aluminum)
- Weights 3mg and below are made of aluminum
With NVLAP weight calibration certificate.
|Medium metric analytical weight set|
|100mg to 50g|
|Cylindrical weight: 50g, 2 x 20g, 10g, 5g, 2 x 2g, 1g, sheet weight: 500mg, 2 x 200mg, 100mg, Polycarbonate case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok