Edvotek™ TruBlu™ Blue Light Transilluminator
For viewing DNA gels stained with SYBR™™ Safe eliminating the need for UV light or ethidium bromide. Edvotek TruBlu Blue Light Transilluminator is optimized to fit Edvotek Gels and the high intensity control and orange lid ensure superior visualization.
Supplier: Edvotek™ 557
- Developed in concert with the inventor of the technology under license from Clare Chemical Research, Inc
- Viewing Area: 14.5cm x 18 cm
- Optimized for Edvotek Gels
- Blue Light High Intensity Control
- Orange Contrast Lid
- Vivid results
- US Patent Nos. 6,198,107, 6,512,236, 6,914,250
- EP Patent No. 0 965 034
- Made in USA
|Viewing DNA gels stained with SYBR Safe|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok