Heathrow Scientific™ True North™ Corrugated Polypropylene Freezer Box, 1.5/2 mL, 81-Place
The True North™ Freezer Box is reusable, economical and constructed of moisture resistant corrugated polypropylene. They are supplied 'flat-packed' eliminating the hassle of stacking and reducing the amount of space needed for storage, and shipping costs.
$137.28 - $141.04
- Easy self-assemble boxes are shipped flat
- More durable than cardboard boxes as they are moisture resistant
- Dividers included with the boxes
- Corrugated Polypropylene: Store down to temperatures of -80°C.
- Must use tubes capable of being stored at the required temperature of the user
- Not recommended for autoclaving
- Mold Resistant
|1.5/2.0 mL Tube, 81 Wells (12 mm well dia.)|
|Tubes, Freezer Racks, Freezers|
|81 (1.5 to 2 mL Tubes)|
|5.2 x 5.1 in.|
|5.2 x 5.1 x 2 in. (13.3 x 13 x 5.1 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok