Thermo Scientific™ TSHP FMS High-Performance Laboratory Freezer, -20°C; 23 cu. ft., 115V
Protect flammable materials, solvents and intermediates using Thermo Scientific™ TSHP FMS High-Performance Laboratory Freezers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ TSFMS2320A
Protect flammable materials, solvents and intermediates using Thermo Scientific™ TSHP FMS High-Performance Laboratory Freezers, which meet stringent U.S. Pharmacopeia standards for drug storage as well as the NFPA safety provisions for the storage of flammable liquids.† These freezers are designed to maintain a safe environment while keeping valuable samples within a tight temperature range. Each is listed by UL as a special purpose freezer intended for flammable material storage in accordance with NFPA 45, 70 and 99.† 45, 70 and 99.†Key Features
- Easy-to-use, intuitive digital display featuring microprocessor control
- Lockable doors, audio and visual alarms including door ajar alarms for security and peace of mind
- Convenient access port and casters
- Outstanding construction featuring painted, high-quality steel exteriors with durable finish
- Ignition-free interior cabinet design for the safe storage of flammable materials
- Meets safety standards in accordance with UL, NFPA† and OSHA† for regulatory compliance
- Optional, built-in, inkless, seven-day graphic chart recorder
- Optional, barrier-protected 4-20 milliamp output for external monitoring
- Manual defrost
Temperature chart recorders, and 4-20 milliamp are available separately. Not Available Outside North America.
|23 cu. ft.|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|Lockable, Audio and Visual Alarms Including|
|29 x 24 x 58 in. (73.7 x 61 x 147.3 cm)|
|Scratch-resistant Painted Steel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Products complying with the applicable requirements of NFPA 70, "National Electric Code", NPFA 45, "Fire Protection for Laboratories Using Chemicals," and NFPA 99 "Health Care Facilities" are considered to meet the OSHA guidelines for these types of facilities. These units have no internal electrical components that could trigger an explosion or fire of flammable materials inside the unit. Flammable material storage units are not for use in classified hazardous locations which require the use of explosion-proof units.