Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series High-Performance Blood Bank Refrigerators
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance blood bank refrigerators offer a sustainable choice for whole blood and blood components refrigeration.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ TSX5004BA
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance blood bank refrigerators are designed to meet strict safety and performance requirements established by the AABB and ANRC.
Now certified to the AABB Standards-Compliant Product Evaluation (SCoPE) program, the FDA Class II and MDD 93/42/EEC Class IIa listed TSX series with V-Drive technology delivers the performance and quality you need in addition to the low sound, low energy and exceptional user experience you deserve.
- Designed to meet the strict requirements established by the AABB and FDA for the storage of whole blood and blood components
- Stores up to 385 blood bags (450mL whole blood); Stores up to 770 blood bags in the 51/2 cu.ft. refrigerator (450mL whole blood)
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
- Up to 40% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*
- Natural, R290 refrigerant and water-blown foam make the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP)
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Temperature range of 2° to 8°C, factory setpoint at 4°C
- Convenient, fully extendable and adjustable stainless steel drawers
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance
- Ergonomic door handle
- Standard factory-installed chart recorder
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|UL, ENERGYSTAR, cUL, FDA, AABB SCoPE
|28.5 x 52.5 x 58 in. (72.4 x 133.4 x 147.3 cm)
|15 A (CB)
|51.1 cu. ft.
|Stainless Steel (Drawer)
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|37.8 x 56.5 x 78.5 in. (96 x 143.5 x 199.4 cm)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
*Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models