Thermo Scientific TSX Series High-Performance Pharmacy Refrigerators
The quiet, sustainable choice for medical and pharmacy-grade refrigeration
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific TSX3005PA
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance pharmacy refrigerators are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, chemotherapy and other medical and pharmacy-grade storage requiring 2° to 8°C. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Designed to safely store pharmaceuticals, vaccines, chemotherapy and other medical-grade storage requiring a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
- Up to 40% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*
- Natural, R290 refrigerants and water-blown foam make the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP)
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Operating temperature range of 2° to 8°C, factory setpoint at 5°C
- Convenient, sliding drawer baskets for simplified inventory and access
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance
- Ergonomic door handle
- Optional chart recorders available
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your TSX Series Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
DeviceLink HUB connects users to their equipment, allowing them to receive critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on their mobile and web applications:
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada
- 28 members of the European Union
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|cUL, ENERGYSTAR, UL|
|37.3 x 34.0 x 78.5 in. (94.7 x 86.4 x 199.4 cm)|
|2°C to 8° C|
|29.2 cu. ft.|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|28.5 x 30.0 x 58.0 in. ( 72.3 x 76.2 x 147.3 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
*Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.