Troemner Two-Prong Single Adjust Swivel Clamp
Swivel clamps are used to hold apparatus near the lab-frame. Unlike extension clamps, these clamps have an intergral holder for attaching to a lab-frame or other apparatus.
Manufacturer: Troemner 916067
- Built-in holder grips rods up to 19mm (0.75 in.) in diameter and is adjustable for forward or reverse-facing adjustment screws
- Shaft wing-nut allows the holding angle of the swivel clamp to adjust through 360° of rotation and can be locked in place once desired position is achieved
- Stainless steel electro-polished finish or nickel-plated zinc construction
- Supplied with non-slip vinyl sleeves and, for temperatures above 100°C, fiberglass covers
- Prong width: 23mm (0.91 in.)
|Hold apparatus near the lab-frame|
|0 to 76mm|
|Non-slip vinyl sleeves, and for temperatures above 100°C, fiberglass covers|
|0 to 3 in.|
|Two prong single adjust|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok