DuPont™ Tychem™ 4000 Series 127 Coveralls
Ideal for chemical mixing, remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and radioactive environments
Manufacturer: DuPont™ SL127TWHMD000600
Lightweight, comfortable garment designed for easy wear. Excellent for waste management, PCB cleanup, hazardous response, and nuclear environments.
- DuPont™Tyvek™ fabric laminated with Dow™ Saranex™-23P film
- Attached hood
- Elasticized face, wrists, and ankles
- Zipper front with storm flap
- Bound-seam models are tightly sewn with a reinforced outer binding to increase strength and particle barrier
- Taped-seam models are sewn and taped to provide chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes and tough seam stress
Meets ASTM™ D3776, ASTM D5034, ASTM D1777, ASTM F739, ASTM D3786; 16 CFR 1610 Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles; MIL-STD-282 requirements.
|ASTM D3776, ASTM D5034, ASTM D1777, ASTM F739, ASTM D3786, 16 CFR 1610, MIL-STD-282|
|89.53 to 98.42 cm|
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|5.3 to 5.7 ft.|
|1.6 to 1.73 m|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok