DuPont™ Tychem™ 6000F Hooded Coverall With Rubber Face Seal
Tychem™ 6000 F Hooded Coverall features several innovative features including a rubber tight seal around the mask and attached gloves for continued chemical protection from sleeve to glove.
Manufacturer: DuPont™ TF611TGY2X000111
Tychem™ 6000 F FaceSeal, provides tighter chemical protection, enables longer wear time, and better comfort. This unique fabric offers protection against both organic and highly concentrated inorganic chemicals.
- Lightweight, <500g per coverall
- Rubber face seal for compatibility with full face masks, no taping needed
- Rear entry with double flaps, press stud buttons and zipper for enhanced user protection
- Attached dissipative socks with boot flap
- High level chemical protection inner glove attached
Cat. III, Type 3-B,4-B,5-B,6-B
Meets ASTM™ D3776, ASTM D3787, ASTM D5733, ASTM D751, ASTM D2582; and 16 CFR 1610 Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles.
|Attached socks, Boot overflaps|
|ASTM D3776, ASTM D3787, ASTM D5733, ASTM D751, ASTM D2582, 16 CFR 1610|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok