Typenex Blood Recipient Verification System
Ensures accuracy of blood cross-matching procedures
Manufacturer: Typenex 4R4609
Self-contained, single-piece system establishes a positive physical link between the patient, the drawn blood sample, cross-matched units of blood and all paperwork, from bedside to lab to blood bank.
- Durable Mylar wristbands are 22 in. to fit the wrist or angle of patients ranging from small children to large adults without the need for special extensions
- Tamper-evident design resists removal until authorized
- Self-contained cutter clip allows one-snap custom fitting; its smooth, flat clip design is comfortable against the skin
- Easily removable labels are pre-printed with a unique alpha-numeric serialization to reduce cross-matching errors
- Pre-printed full text prompts on sample tube help to reduce the number of redraws due to incomplete information
- Waterproof bands and label will not smudge when wet
- Arrows on tail show location of sticker release liner on back of tail
- Made with nonallergenic, latex-free materials
Meets American Hospital Association guidelines for a tamperproof, non-transferable wristband.
|One size fits all, adjustable length|
|Designed specifically for transfusion patients and offers simple prompts for handwriting patient information|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 72 hr.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok