Typenex Next Generation Bar Code Blood Band Handwriting Version
Accommodates and protects handwritten patient information
Manufacturer: Typenex 4R4661
- Adhesive closure, no scissors required
- Unique identifier (BBID: Blood Bank ID or armband number) in bar code and alphanumeric format
- Fits most patient sizes
- Compatible with R3 Attachment System to relocate, resize or replace on patient
- One specimen tube sticker with unique BBID provides directions for proper overlabeling of the specimen tube with prompted patient information sticker
- Two attachment adhesive tabs at the end of the detachable stickers affix to specimen for transport to blood bank
- Unique BBID on specimen tube sticker can be scanned into LIS
- Thirteen total detachable BBID stickers are available for paperwork, transfusion tags, donor unit labels, etc.
- Four removable BBID stickers left on patient for use with the request for blood
- Label donor units with unique BBID stickers from specimen
- Ensure unique BBID matches on the recipient blood band, donor unit labels and any paperwork at the recipient bedside
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok