Thermo Scientific Ultra-Low Temperature Circulators
These Ultra-Low Temperature Circulators meet a variety of application needs. The ULT baths are designed primarily to circulate to external closed loop applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 180104201600
Thermo Scientific Ultra-Low Temperature Circulators meet a variety of application needs. The ULT baths are designed primarily to circulate to external closed loop applications. Featuring ultra-low temperatures down to -80°C or -90°C, the ULTs have digital displays for simple operation.Powerful cascaded refrigeration system achieves ultralow temperatures, maintains excellent temperature stability, and provides faster cooling rates and higher heat removal capacities at low temperatures.
- Digital temperature controller and display
- RS-232 and analog interface ports
- Remote sensory capability
- User-adjustable high/low-temperature safety
- Ultralow temperatures to meet application needs (down to -80°C)
- Fast cooling with up to 600w to minimize time to setpoint
- Optional sealed reservoir cover prevents moisture buildup, keeps hydroscopic bath fluid dry
- Ultralow temperatures to meet application needs (down to -90°C)
- Fast cooling with up to 800w to minimize time to setpoint
- Unique sealed reservoir includes a dry nitrogen bleed port which prevents moisture buildup and keeps bath fluid dry
|- 80° to +10°C|
|10lpm (2.6gpm) at 0 ft. head, 12 ft. max.|
|250w cooling at -70°C (60Hz)
200w cooling at -70°C (50Hz)
|17.75 x 27.375 x 47.50 in. (45.1 x 69.2 x 102.7cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok