Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra-Pop Up Pools™
Instantly expand for quick response to emergency spills
Supplier: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 8066 UT
Includes: Storage bags included with steel models only. Storage bags for economy models also available.
Excellent for response to damaged saddle tanks and cross-over lines, hazardous materials spills, leaking containers, machinery and piping. Can also be used as a decon pool or for collection of used sorbents.
- Help minimize environmental damage and related cleanup costs
- Constructed of 10mil thick polyethylene for excellent chemical resistance to diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives
- Unique foam ring rises with level of liquid to raise sidewalls
- Compact folded size stores efficiently inside spill kits
- Sprung-steel pools feature a band of sprung steel to provide rigidity to outer circumference
- Storage bags available separately (see cat. no. 19-130-4808)
Pools are reusable after proper decontamination.
Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
|Used as decontamination pool and collection pool for soiled sorbents|
|Sprung Steel band|
|Economy Ultra-Pop Up Pool|
|12 x 42 x 53 in. (30.5 x 107 x 135 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok