Ideal centrifugal filter for protein extraction, protein purification and sample prep. Ultrafree-MC Centrifugal Filter is a single-use, disposable filter.Ultrafree™-MC (0.5 mL) and Ultrafree™-CL (2 mL) centrifugal devices are single-use, disposable filters used for removing particulates from aqueous biological solutions. These devices are available in two processing volumes with a range of microporous membranes (from 0.1 to 5.0 µm) for fast filtration and highly reproducible performance. Pre-sterilized units are also available. Use in fixed-angle rotors for 1.5 mL tubes (-MC) and 15 mL tubes (–CL).
- Five different pore sizes from 0.1 to 5.0 µm
- Pre-sterilized units also available
- Fast filtration and highly reproducible performance
- Use in fixed-angle rotors for 1.5 mL tubes
- Removal of particles and precipitates from aqueous and some solvent-based samples
- Ideal for use with protein and nucleic acid solutions