SciMatCo™ Under-The-Counter Fully Lined Combination Acid/Flammables Cabinet
For added workplace safety, these under-the-counter, high-quality acid cabinets contain no metal components—this means no rust or corrosion. SciMat™ Under-The-Counter Fully Lined Combination Acid/Flammables Cabinet is made to fit under existing fume hoods or as a stand-alone unit.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo™ SC2248
- Fully lined with polypropylene on all interior walls, shelf, floor and top, except inside door surface
- Combo cabinet utilizes the safety features of both the acid and flammables cabinets. Combination cabinet is actually two separate cabinets in one
- Constructed of 1 in. multi-ply exterior-grade plywood and made to fit under laboratory casework or as stand alone units
- Cabinet Floor constructed as a 2 in. liquid tight trough
- Supplied with internal metal lock on the flammable side and a plastic hasp and padlock on the corrosive side
- Designed to support standard laboratory fume hoods (not supplied with work surface)
- All cabinets constructed to meet or exceed all applicable NFPA and OSHA Standards
- UL listed
- Self-closing door models are constructed to meet and exceed all applicable Uniform Fire Code Standards (Flammable Door Only)
Meet or exceed all applicable NFPA and OSHA standards
|Flammables side: 22 in.
Acid side: 21.6 in.
|19.125 in. Flammables side; 18.75 in. Acid side|
|Internal metal lock on the Flammable side and a plastic hasp and padlock on the Corrosive side|
|Flammables side: 90 cm
Acid side: 90 cm
|Flammables side: 48.5 cm
Acid side: 47.6 cm
|Corrosive: 24 x 2.5 L; Flammable: 24 x 1 gal.|
|NFPA, OSHA, UL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok