Hardy Diagnostics Universal Transport Medium
Hardy Diagnostics Universal Transport Medium is designed for collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage of viruses, such as Influenza H1N1, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma specimens.
Manufacturer: Hardy Diagnostics 302CHL
- Has been used successfully for Rapid Antigen Testing, DFA, Viral Culture and for Molecular-based Assays.
- Can be conveniently stored at room temperature prior to use.
- Selection of tube sizes and collection applicators available. Also available in bulk or as patient collection packs, which incorporate different combinations of Polyester swabs, as well as mini tip or regular flocked swabs (FLOQSwabs) and media tubes to suit different work patterns and preferences.
- Safe and reliable molded breakpoint swab - All swabs provided with UTM feature either a pre-scored breakpoint (polyester swabs) or a unique molded breakpoint (flocked swabs). Pre-scored and molded breakpoints feature allows for safe, reliable breaking of the swab into transport tube.
- Shatterproof skirted tubes with distinctive internal conical shape enable centrifugation of samples and allows the tubes to stand upright on the laboratory bench.
- Three glass beads in each tube facilitate the release and dispersion of patient sample material and virus particles from the swab during vortexing.
|2 to 25°|
|16 x 100 mm|
|Collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage; Rapid Antigen Testing, DFA, Viral Culture and Molecular-based Assays.|
|2 to 25°C|
|2 sterile wrapped polyester swabs|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok