Idex Back Pressure Regulators and Accessories
Placing back pressure regulator (usually 500 - 1,000 psi) between pump and injector can enhance pump's performance
Manufacturer: Idex U605
Bubbles enter the detector's flow cell, they can cause erratic baseline readings and loss of sensitivity. By placing a back pressure regulator (BPR) after the detector, the fluid remains under sufficient compression after leaving the column to prevent most bubbles from forming and thus helping to ensure a smoother baseline and increased sensitivity.
- Standard versions, low-volume versions, and adjustable version available
- Flow-independent pump preload for greater pump efficiency
- Proven out-gassing protection
- Multiple pressure ratings
- 2,000 to 5,000psi (138 to 345 bar)
- Biocompatible/chemically resistant materials
- Only 6µLmaximum internal swept volume
- Designed for multi-detector applications
- 100% Biocompatible, inert materials
- Replacement cartridges and holders sold separately
|Back Pressure Regulator Assembly|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.