Idex PEEK Sample Loops
Offer consistent volumes due to tight tolerances of extrusion processes
Manufacturer: Idex 1826
PEEK polymer sample loops are biocompatible and serve as an alternative to stainless steel used in life-science applications.
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents
- Compatible with Rheodyne and VICI (Valco) analytical injection valves
- Flexibe loops for fitting any injection valve
- Available in volumes ranging from 2µL to 20mL
- Volumes stated at ±10%, with exact calibration services available
Each calibrated sample loop is documented and supplied with calibration certificate.
Analytical instrumentation, in vitro Diagnostics, Biotechnology, Laboratory
This pressure rating reflects the performance of the fitting, not the tubing or port. Note that the pressure rating of the fitting is well beyond the maximum recommended operating pressure rating of PEEK polymer tubing.
|Analytical Instrumentation, in-Vitro Diagnostics, Biotechnology, Laboratory|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.