Idex Semi-Prep Inline Solvent Filters
Trap particles released through piston-seal or injection valve rotor-seal wear
Manufacturer: Idex A330
These inline solvent filters trap particles those released through piston-seal or injection valve rotor-seal wear as well as particles from other sources. Without an inline filter, these particles can continue through the tubing, possibly clogging the tubing and/or damaging system components.
- Traps piston seal particles and rotor seal wear particles
- Excellent protection for sensitive system components
- For analytical and semi-preparative applications
- Volume: 223µL swept
- Porosity: 10µm
- Thread Port Configuration: 10-32 coned
- Volume: 89µL swept
- Porosity: 2µm
- Assembly features 10-32 coned internal port for use with 1/16 in. O.D. tubing, connected using Fingertight (or similar) fitting
- Comes with a PEEK polymer frit surrounded by a fluoropolymer ring for enhanced sealing
Note: Because the receiving ports are manufactured from PEEK, we do not recommend using traditional metal compression fittings, as they will most likely damage the receiving ports of these biocompatible filters.
|Semi-Prep Inline Solvent Filter|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok