Idex Health & Science Stainless-Steel Tubing 0.020 in.OD 0.005 in.ID
Seamless, precut stainless steel tubing is specially prepared for the exacting requirements of todays analyses
Manufacturer: Idex Health & Science U803
Stainless steel is naturally self-passivating, forming an oxidation layer on newly created surfaces. Idex Heath & Science Scientific takes extra steps to ensure the chemical resistance of the stainless steel tubing by manually passivating before and after the tubing is cut into specified lengths.
- Precut 316 stainless steel tubing:
- Ends are machine cut and polished
- Edges are deburred inside and outside
- Tubing is passivated
- Inside is flushed with reagent-grade isopropanol
- Color-coded banding for easy identification of the inner diameter
- All stainless-steel tubing longer than 1m is coiled
|316 Stainless Steel|
|7,600 psi (524 bar)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok