Honeywell Uvex Stealth Safety Reader Goggles
The Uvex Stealth Reader goggle offers an extensive range of magnification strengths. With diopters from +1.0 to +3.0, the Uvex Stealth Reader goggle is ideal for workers who require both increased magnification for close-up inspection or fine detail work and the added protection of a goggle. Replacement lenses only.
Manufacturer: Honeywell S3991X
The Uvex Stealth continues to be one of the most popular safety goggles on the market and represents the ultimate in modern design, technology and materials. We have again expanded the Uvex Stealth family of goggles to include reading magnifiers.
- Available in Clear with Uvextreme anti-fog coating and five diopter strengths from +1.0 to +3.0
- High quality, soft elastomer body conforms to facial contours for a secure, customized, gap-free fit
- Goggle body is compatible with Uvex Stealth OTG lenses
- Low profile, wrap-around style provides complete coverage and unobstructed vision complete coverage and protection from chemical splash
- Wide, adjustable slide headband with pivoting clips provides an easy-to-adjust fit for complete comfort, even with hard hats
- Economical lens replacement system extends the life of the goggle
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact)
- Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Made in USA
|Uv Extreme Anti-fog/Anti-scratch|
|Safety Reader Goggles|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok