Analytik Jena™ UVP ChemStudio PLUS
UVP ChemStudio PLUS offers a large imaging platform with a small footprint which allows for high quality imaging and analysis with its advanced CCD camera and VisionWorks software. Ideal for chemiluminescence and western blot applications.
Supplier: Analytik Jena™ 84997085103
- Advanced imaging system for chemiluminescence, fluorescence, colorimetry, DNA gels, protein gels, Western blots, NIR imaging, and multiplex imaging applications in two different sizes
- Upgradeable for NIR imaging applications
Advanced technical specifications and capabilities:
- Take images of the highest quality with deep cooling, efficient photon-to-signal conversion and high performance cameras. Camera options include either the highest resolution 8.1MP camera or the exceptionally sensitive 3.2MP camera.
- Wide aperture lens optics, capture more light in low-light applications. Signals come faster and are stronger. This guarantees extremely fast image capture.
- Small footprint system with a wide imaging area of 25 x 26 cm to maximize the use of laboratory bench space
- Available as either a PC-operated unit or as a stand-alone instrument with an integrated 15.6 inch color touchscreen
- Overhead white, green, red and blue LEDs come as standard in the series
- Includes Ethidium Bromide emission filter in an easy-to-access filter wheel with up to five positions
- Includes unlimited copies of VisionWorks Software, with comprehensive features, optimizes image acquisition and analysis
- Unmodified raw data is collected, giving users the choice of applying image enhancement tools
- Enhancement and analysis features include many powerful tools such as colony counting, area density, noise reduction, background subtraction, inversion, pseudocolor, compositing and more
|5 position filter wheel|
|25 x 26 cm|
|Darkroom, 615 camera, ethidium bromide filter, VisionWorks software, thin-line Transilluminator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok