Analytik Jena UVP iBox Studio
High quality images and advanced analysis software make this system ideal for labs just starting in vivo applications or in need of a fluorescent in vivo imaging system.
Manufacturer: Analytik Jena 84997093203
- Powerful and affordable imaging system for high resolution small animal fluorescence imaging
- Upgradeable for NIR imaging applications or the need of an anesthesia system
- iBox Studio includes warming plate, keyboard and mouse
Advanced technical specifications and capabilities:
- Take images of the highest quality with deep cooling, efficient photon-to-signal conversion and high performance cameras. Camera options include either the highest resolution 8.1MP camera or the exceptionally sensitive 3.2MP camera.
- Wide aperture lens optics, capture more light in low-light applications. Signals come faster and are stronger. This guarantees extremely fast image capture.
- Multiple illumination sources RGBW LEDs and NIR lasers make the system extremely versatile
- Small footprint and integrated 13.3 inch color touchscreen maximize the use of laboratory bench space
- Included warming plate for up to 3 mice on an ergonomic slide out tray
- Included GFP and RFP emission filters to enable the most common fluorescence applications
- Powerful VisionWorks software allows flexibility of creating custom one-touch workflows or using preinstalled one-touch application templates
- Image acquisition generates unmodified raw data. Users have the choice of applying image enhancement tools.
- Enhancement and analysis features include many powerful tools such as colony counting, area density, noise reduction, background subtraction, inversion, pseudocolor, compositing and more
- Applications include in vivo/small animal imaging, fluorescence imaging, NIR imaging, multiplex imaging, plant imaging, and colony counting
- Optional UVP anesthesia kit available for immobilizing small animals utilizing a combination of oxygen and isofluorane/sevoflurane gas
|5 position filter wheel|
|GFP and RFP filter, VisionWorks software, NIR laser modules|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok