UVP UVX Radiometer: UVX-25 Sensor
Digital UVX Radiometer connects to one of the three interchangeable sensors (sold separately) to measure 254nm, 365nm or 302nm UV wavelengths
Manufacturer: UVP 97001601
- The UVX's range switch provides selection from three intensity ranges: 0 to 20 mW/cm2, 0 to 2000 microW/cm2 and 0 to 200 microW/cm2
- A port for connecting a chart recorder (not included) allows for continuous monitoring
- Conversion rate: 2.8 readings/second
- Display: 3.5 digit LCD
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Sensors Accuracy: ±5% (includes NIST standard)
- Dimensions: 6.2L x 3.6W x 2 in.H (157 x 91 x 51mm)
UVX Radiometer: Powered by a 9-volt battery for up to 120 hours
10:1 attenuator: Extends the reading range up to 200mW/cm2
Sensors sold separately.
|UVX Radiometer UVP97001502|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok