UVP Visi-Blue™ Transilluminators
UV-safe units convert 365nm UV to 460-470nm blue light for use with various stains including GFP stains as well as SYBR Green, and SYPRO Orange stains. The amber protective cover blocks blue light transmission and allows visualization of most stains above 500nm.
Manufacturer: UVP 95043301
Now with electronic ballast for increased performance and efficiency.
- Provide Increased ultraviolet output and intensity
- Wide intensity range with variable selection
- High/medium/low intensity settings: High setting for UV excitation of fluorophores on gels for routine photography; medium setting is excellent for viewing and quick single-band excision; low setting reduces photonicking of gels, is for positioning and preparation of gels, excising multiple bands and focusing for photography
- Fast lamp start up with no light flicker
- Universal power supply
- Reduced electrical consumption with longer tube life
- Improved gel visualization and gel documentation
460-470nm excitation samples
|460 to 470 nm|
|460 to 470nm excitation samples|
|20 x 40 cm|
|7.87 x 15.74 in.|
|100/115 V 60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok