BUCHI V-300 Vacuum Pump
Buchi V-300 Vacuum Pump is a chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm pump. It is optimally suited to work with the I-300 / I-300 Pro and R-300.
Manufacturer: BUCHI 11V300200
- Quiet operation thanks to speed regulation
- Unattended operation in combination with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro when combined with optional level sensor for secondary condenser that alerts potential overflow of the receiving flask
- High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
- Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
- Seamless plug and play integration into:
- A speed-controlled vacuum system with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- A fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor™ R-300 system including all process parameters
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|I-300 / I-300 Pro and R-300|
|Woulff bottle, I-300 interface|
|Evacuating distillation apparatus, vacuum filtration, vacuum-drying cabinets, drying kilns|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok