Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix Platform Rocker
Utilize the steep angle rocking of the Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix Platform Rocker for applications such as hybridization, blotting and staining or destaining gels.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific M79735Q
Utilize the steep angle rocking of the Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix Platform Rocker for applications such as hybridization, blotting and staining or destaining gels. Variable speed control provides a gentle to vigorous wave motion. The built-in timer makes it easy to perform time-dependent studies.Features:
- Large white nonskid rubber mixing platform easily adjusts angle of motion
- Timer can be set for continuous or timed operation
- Rocker can be used in many different laboratory applications
- Platform removes easily for autoclaving and allows easy viewing of contents
- All finishes are chemical-resistant and easy to clean
- Optional double-tier platform doubles mixing surface
3-wire cord and plug; 240V model also includes European cord set
- Double-tier platform (AY797X1)
- Adjustable Labware Platform (AY491X1A)
|5 to 30 variablerpm|
|1 to 48°|
|20 to 80%|
|4° to 40°C (Operating)|
|12 x 15.6 x 7.3 in. (30.4 x 39.6 x 18.5cm)|
|5 to 30rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.