Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix and Speci-Mix Test Tube Rockers
Obtain uniform specimen suspension with the smooth rocking action of these compact, precision-controlled platform mixers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific M48725Q
Obtain uniform specimen suspension with the smooth rocking action of Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix and Speci-Mix Test Tube Rockers. Compact and precision-controlled platform mixers, all models hold 10 to 30mm diameter tubes and are ideal for blood collection tubes.
- Choose from fixed or adjustable speeds
- Reversible pad provides one side (with lip to prevent sliding) for capped tubes 110mm (4.33 in.) long; other side for longer tubes
- Autoclavable white silicone rubber pad enhances viewing
- Can be used in a noncondensing incubator or coldroom with ambient operating conditions of 4° to 40°C (39.2° to 104°F) and 20 to 80% RH noncondensing
- Includes white silicon rubber friction grip pad for holding tubes in place
|Vari-Mix Test Tube Rocker|
|2 to 20rpm|
|20 to 80%|
|16 (10-20mm); 7 (22-30mm)|
|17° to 27°C (Operating)|
|Adjustable rocking from 1° to 48° angle|
|5.5 x 15 x 4.3 in. (13.9 x 38.1 x 10.7cm)|
|2 to 20rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok