Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix and Speci-Mix Test Tube Rockers
Obtain uniform specimen suspension with the smooth rocking action of these compact, precision-controlled platform mixers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific M71015Q
Obtain uniform specimen suspension with the smooth rocking action of Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix and Speci-Mix Test Tube Rockers. Compact and precision-controlled platform mixers, all models hold 10 to 30mm diameter tubes and are ideal for blood collection tubes.
- Choose from fixed or adjustable speeds
- Reversible pad provides one side (with lip to prevent sliding) for capped tubes 110mm (4.33 in.) long; other side for longer tubes
- Autoclavable white silicone rubber pad enhances viewing
- Can be used in a noncondensing incubator or coldroom with ambient operating conditions of 4° to 40°C (39.2° to 104°F) and 20 to 80% RH noncondensing
- Includes white silicon rubber friction grip pad for holding tubes in place
|Speci-Mix Test Tube Rocker|
|20 to 80%|
|8 (10-20mm); 3 (22-30mm)|
|17° to 27°C (Operating)|
|Preset 48° tilt of rocker platform|
|5.5 x 7.5 x 4.3 in. (13.9 x 19.1 x 10.7cm)|