Mopec Ventilated Tissue Storage System
Provides a safe and functional method for storing tissue samples. Mopec Ventilated Tissue Storage System is the practical answer to everyday tissue storage and transfer needs.
Manufacturer: Mopec LD500
- All Stainless Steel cabinet construction
- Door to the cabinet is clear heavy duty Lexan and may be hinged on the left or right
- Key lock included
- Topside ventilation duct makes it easy to adapt to most laboratory ventilation systems
- Four leveling feet and an adjustable stainless steel floor section allows convenient and easy installation
- During transport, smaller containers are conveniently located in trays which provide spill proof containment and a means of absorbing and neutralizing formalin
- Ensures a sturdy stand alone cabinet; eliminating the wobbliness associated with a single cabinet
- Equipped with a self adjusting floor section and a heavy duty, clear, door for convenient spill cleanup and easy viewing of contents
- The portable, 5 tier, shelving rack conveniently stores within the cabinet for proper ventilation of its contents
- This rack eliminates the need to transfer trays and samples to other mobile carts for intra-facility transport simply load specimens once; for both proper storage and future transport
- The 5 diameter rubber casters allow for easy maneuverability throughout any hospital or laboratory facility
- Easily adapts to most laboratory ventilation systems, requiring simple field hookups
- A 6 diameter duct stub is located on top of the cabinet for convenience
- Shipped fully assembled
- Storage containers not included
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
1 Year Warranty
|Tissue Storage System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok