Vernier Vernier Visible Light Spectrometer
Portable, fully functioning visible light spectrophotometer gives precise measurements instantly over a range of 380 to 950nm.
Manufacturer: Vernier VSPEC
- Powered by Ocean Optics™ technology
- Connects directly to computer with a standard USB cable
- One-step calibration of the full spectrum
- A complete visible light spectrum is collected in a fraction of a second
- Open cuvette holder provides access to sample during testing
- Other Vernier sensors can be used simultaneously with the Vernier Spectrometer
- Draws power from computer thus eliminating the need for an additional power source
- Works with many Ocean Optics accessories
- Wavelength Range: 380 to 950nm
- Optical Resolution: 3nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: 2nm
- Photometric Accuracy: ±5.0%
- Light Source: Tungsten and violet LED
- Detector: Linear CCD
- Typical Scan Time: approx. 2 sec.
- Operating Temperature: 15° to 35°C
- Power Consumption: 160mA at 5VDC
- Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 3cm
Interface and software sold separately.
Warranty and Services
Three years on instrument and one year on bulb.
|Spectrometer with light source/cuvette holder, one package of 15 plastic cuvettes and lids, one USB cable, user manual.|
|10 x 9 x 3cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok