Thermo Scientific Versette Automated Liquid Handler
Support a wide range of applications with this compact handler, featuring user-friendly programming, reliable performance and a choice of 96- or 384-channel pipetting heads.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 65002NTC
Support a wide range of applications with the Thermo Scientific Versette Automated Liquid Handler, a compact handler featuring user-friendly programming, reliable performance and a choice of 96- or 384-channel pipetting heads. An ideal choice for the liquid handling needs of most laboratories, it supports 96/384 plate replication, plate stamping and serial dilution procedures.
Support a wide range of applications, including high-throughput Mass Spectrometric Immunoassay (MSIA), plate stamping, plate reformatting, serial dilution and many other applications.
96-and 384-channel pipetting heads:
- Total volume range 0.5-300µL
- All pipetting heads include RFID tags for self-identification
Consumables for optimized performance:
- All pipetting heads utilize Thermo Scientific D.A.R.T.'S
- Six position stage uses a unique dual-level design to minimize space requirements
- Fits on standard bench and biological hoods
User-friendly programming options:
- Simple pipetting procedures can be created using visual on-board graphical display
- For more complex protocols and advanced editing, Thermo Scientific ControlMate software is available
|0.5 to 300µL|
|96- and 384- channel pipetting module for use with 96- and 384-channel Versette pipetting heads|