Thermo Scientific Versette Automated Liquid Handler
Support a wide range of applications with this compact handler, featuring user-friendly programming, reliable performance and a choice of 96- or 384-channel pipetting heads.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 65001BS
Support a wide range of applications with the Thermo Scientific Versette Automated Liquid Handler, a compact handler featuring user-friendly programming, reliable performance and a choice of 96- or 384-channel pipetting heads. An ideal choice for the liquid handling needs of most laboratories, it supports 96/384 plate replication, plate stamping and serial dilution procedures.
Support a wide range of applications, including high-throughput Mass Spectrometric Immunoassay (MSIA), plate stamping, plate reformatting, serial dilution and many other applications.
96-and 384-channel pipetting heads:
- Total volume range 0.5-300µL
- All pipetting heads include RFID tags for self-identification
Consumables for optimized performance:
- All pipetting heads utilize Thermo Scientific D.A.R.T.'S
- Six position stage uses a unique dual-level design to minimize space requirements
- Fits on standard bench and biological hoods
User-friendly programming options:
- Simple pipetting procedures can be created using visual on-board graphical display
- For more complex protocols and advanced editing, Thermo Scientific ControlMate software is available
|100 to 240V 50/60Hz|
|96-, 384- well plates with different heights, storage tubes in rack (Thermo Scientific 0.5 to 1.4mL|
|0.5 to 300µL|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)|
|100 to 240V|
|Versette Base Unit Only|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok