Contec Amplitude Kappa Sterile LE Wipes
Designed for wiping in ISO Class 5 environments. Contec Amplitude Kappa Sterile LE Wipes are low endotoxin wipes that meet the FDA standard for bacterial endotoxins using Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate at the endotoxin limit for medical devices at <20 EU/device.
Manufacturer: Contec NWPZ0002
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic nonwoven wiper made of cellulose-free lyocell (rayon) and polyester material
- Ideal for product wipe down and cleaning the exterior surfaces of equipment in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries
- Unique surface texture provides effective cleaning and particle removal
- Low levels of particles and extractables
- High water and solvent sorbent capacity and rate
- Gamma-irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Sterile packaging features peelable outer bag and linear tear inner bag; embossed lot numbers on both bag seals for lot traceability. Basis weight, 65g/m2.
Passes LAL test for endotoxins (<20 EU/device). Validated to a 10-6 SAL per AAMI/ISO 11137 Method 1 Guidelines for sterilization of medical devices.
|ISO Class 5|
|12 x 12 in. (30 x 30 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok