DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Vial File with Screw Cap: Amber: PROMO
Amber sample vials with a variety of screw cap options
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W224897PM
The Vial File provides a compact, easily accessible means of sample storage. The vials are stored in individual partitions within a clear polystyrene case. Foam inserts provide extra protection for the vials.
- Alphanumerical indexing card allows for identification of each sample vial
- Vials are manufactured from borosilicate glass which provides superior chemical resistance
- Cat. Nos. 02-912-591 and -597 feature open-top black phenolic screw cap for easy access with a syringe
- The Teflon-faced silicone lined screw cap is ideal for low-temperature applications; provides excellent chemical barrier
- Vials and caps are autoclavable
|USP Type I|
|Used for storing and transporting vials|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok