Fisherbrand Vinyl ESD Chair - High Bench Height with Seat Tilt, Adjustable Arms, Chrome Foot Ring, and ESD Stationary Glides in ESD Vinyl
Fisherbrand Vinyl ESD Chairs are height adjustable for 42 in. work surfaces and feature ergonomic adjustments, electro-static components such as Vinyl and stationary glides, and adjustable arms. Chairs are manufactured to ensure proper grounding for static sensitive applications.
- Adjustable from 26.25-36 inches from the top of the seat to the floor
- Features ergonomic adjustments including seat height
- Locking back tilt
- 8-degree forward and 3-degree backward locking seat tilt
- 6-way adjustable arm rests adjust up and down, in and out, and twist toward and away from the user
- 20-Inch Chrome adjustable foot ring with internal lock
- Electro-static dissipating components to ensure proper grounding
- Cast-aluminum base
- Stationary ESD glides suitable for hard floors
- Electro-static dissipating vinyl
- Meets ANSI/ESD STM12.1-2013
Chairs shipping to California or Massachusetts may be subject to state mandated fire treatment and may be subject to an up-charge.
|Polyurethane foam cushioning covered with static-dissipating, heavy duty vinyl|
|Polished Cast Aluminum|
|High Bench Height|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok