Diversified Woodcrafts Woodworking Vise
Machined, toed-in jaws provide a solid grip, while steel no-pinch handles provide adequate clamping pressure
Manufacturer: Diversified Woodcrafts 234708
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Front and back jaws are drilled and tapped or countersunk holes to allow for optional wood facing
- Solid steel dog in the front jaw, when used in conjunction with a bench stop, allows oversize work to be held securely on the bench top
- Installation template included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Steel no-pinch handles provide proper clamping pressure
- This wood workers vise with machined, toed-in jaws provide a superior grip
- Vises easily fit any bench up to 3 in. thick
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|SEFA, Mas Certified Green|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok